Well hasn't the world been busy? I know it is hard to see yourselves from the outside, so I will give you a little picture of how you all look from up here.
* You are obsessed with money (you can't take it with you)
* You love your families (you really do)
* You seem to Work hard and Play hard
* The richer nations seem a bit more anxious and worried than the poor
* You spend billions on entertainment (hello Star Wars)
* You fight over who knows me the best
* You make resolutions that most of you break before January 2
* You have good intentions
* You let your anger get the best of you at times
* Half of you are too fat and half of you are too thin
* You get caught up on little things and ignore the big
* You have soooo much in this world to discover and learn and yet when I read your thoughts, a common one is "I'm bored"
I haven;t written this to make you feel bad, I just wanted you to realise how it looks with a little perspective.